Saturday, March 12, 2011

Senator Reverend Ruben Diaz to His Colleagues: You Can Give My Campaign the Money!

New York State Senator Reverend Ruben Diaz (D-Bronx) issued the following statement after receiving media inquiries about whether or not he would return campaign money received from Senator Carl Kruger, who surrendered to federal authorities yesterday:

"I have no intentions at all to return any money that has been donated to my Re-Election campaign.  Anyone who knows me knows that my votes cannot be bought, and that my convictions will not change because of any campaign contribution by anyone.
I would like for my colleagues who may be confused about what to do with campaign money they received from Carl Kruger before he was indicted, that if any of them feel guilty that they took Carl Kruger’s money for their campaigns and don’t know what to do with it, they can give it to my campaign. I won’t feel guilty at all.
My colleagues, my friends, and my enemies may all feel free to donate directly to my campaign by credit card to by visiting the following address: https://secure.piryx.com/donate/ZxBtmPQf/Ruben-Diaz-for-State-Senate-Committee/
Donations by checks should be made payable to Ruben Diaz for State Senate, and mailed to Ruben Diaz for State Senate,  P.O. Box 229, Bronx, New York.10460"


No comments:

Post a Comment