Thursday, August 9, 2012

What You Should - Endorsement in the 80th A.D.

By Senator Rev. Ruben Diaz
32nd Senatorial District

You should know that for a very long time, I have been letting all of you know that there is no money, influence, race, nationality, color, or pressure that could make me change my religious beliefs and my faith in my savior and redeemer, Jesus Christ.

That is why I am not and will not support candidates, e.g. black, white, Hispanic, Asian, etc. etc. that go against my beliefs. Especially those who stood up in the State Legislature and voted for same sex marriage in the State of New York.

You should know that these are the reasons why in the upcoming Democratic Primary on Thursday September 13, 2012, I am supporting various candidates, amongst them, Mark Gjonaj, against Assemblywoman Naomi Rivera.

“Its time for our community to have a dedicated and hard-working pubic servant who will help us reverse the crime rate, create jobs and provide more opportunities for our senior citizens and for our community.
Mark Gjonaj will represent us well in the State Assembly. Mark Gjonaj has led the fight on many issues that impact our communities and families.  Mark Gjonaj understands the needs of our community and he understands our values. During these tough economic times, we need a person like Mark Gjonaj who has experience in business and in job creation.

I am asking for all voters to follow their convictions.  I am asking for Christians both Catholics and Evangelicals to vote for what it says in the Bible, for Jews to vote for what it says in the Torah, and for Muslims to vote for what it says in the Koran.  I am asking all voters to vote for traditional marriage and family values and for respect for life.  Beside his qualifications, this is why I am supporting Mark Gjonaj.
This is not about winning or losing! I am reminding every pastor, minister, rabbi, iman, or religious leader that this is about standing up for our teachings and beliefs.

This is Senator Rev. Ruben Diaz and this is what you should know.

___________________________________________________________

   We spoke with Senator Diaz, and he told us that he is indeed supporting Mark Glonaj in the upcoming 80th Assembly District Primary that will be held on Thursday September 13th. 



No comments:

Post a Comment