Friday, May 9, 2014

Reopening of the Castle Hill 6 Train Station




I am happy to announce today that the 6 train station located at Castle Hill Avenue has reopened following major renovations.  
It has been a difficult few months for the many residents and businesses that surround the station at Castle Hill Avenue.  However, I think when you walk inside the new station you will see that it was worth the wait.  I would like to thank you all for your patience during the closure, as I know it has been a long time without the station operating.
I had the pleasure this morning of participating in the official reopening of the station, as you can see in the photos below. 
 
Enjoy the new subway station, and as always, if you have any questions or there is anything I can assist you with please do not hesitate to call my office at 718-931-2620.
Your Assemblyman,
Luis R. Sepulveda


No comments:

Post a Comment