Saturday, November 8, 2014

What A Difference 2 Months Makes



  The above photo was taken on September 4th 2014 at the opening the new Aldi market on Broadway in the Broadway Mall at West 230th Street Bronx.
  The photo below was taken on November 6th 2014 at 3:30 PM in the very same Aldi Market in the Broadway Mall.

.
  The grapes on the left were in the Aldi circular listed as 99 cents a pound in 2 pound bags. When I arrived at the store on Thursday at 3:30 PM I picked up one bag that had a few moldy grapes in it to the manager, who then threw the bag into the garbage. when I asked her if there were more she told me to come back tomorrow after the truck come in since there were no more grapes in the store. I then asked for a 'Rain Check' to purchase the item next week, and was told Aldi does not issue rain checks.

  Upon seeing other shoppers in the Aldi Market I asked them about their shopping experience. Half of the people said that they were not coming back to Aldi, while the others said that they like Aldi. This was my first experience to return to Aldi as a shopper, and it will be my last. 

   Put your comments about your Aldi shopping experience down, and they will be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment